Friday 24 June 2011

My Heart Will Stop

I want you back here,
I want to be with you.
Why am I being punished,
what the hell did I do?!

Why don't you answer me?,
why do you act so strange?,
why is all this happening?
What brought such a big change?

My life is being ruined,
for no fault of my own,
you act like someone came,
and turned your heart into stone.

Why don't you even respond,
to any plea of mine?,
between us someone drew,
an indelible line.

You don't know how I feel,
you don't know you butted me out.
You don't know how it hurt me,
and how I wanted to shout.

I hate you for what you did to me,
I loathe you for your actions,
I'm going away from you,
you were always someone I'd have to shun.

But I'm happy you left me,
I'm happy we broke apart,
otherwise you would've come again,
and would have broke my heart.

Now that we're not friends,
I won't cry and sob.
But one thing I can guarantee,
my heart will cease to throb..!



2 comments:

  1. oh dear......I'm so speechless tht i duno wht will make as much sense as ur words do....

    Keep blogging....there's one person eagerly waiting every time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is fully aware of the fact dat der is sum1 who cares.... n believe me gal... i'll keep writin juz for u!! <3

    ReplyDelete